Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Nerved

Yo…

I’ll be having my Botox injections later. I’ve always hated injections; they make me go boneless. My mum was making so much fun of me, and I was like pouting the whole day. Hey! Who wants to have a metal syringe inside one’s armpits?!?!

Grr!! How did I get this Hyperhidrosis thing?? Of all people. If my hormones are erratic, then when is it going to settle?? When I’m 27 and working and can undergo last resorts such as surgery?

Huff...

Maybe this is why I always have this foreboding feeling that Len and I share certain similarities. I remember Len having hormonal disorders too... Well, at least, I'm not alone.

I hope my hormones would settle as soon as possible. Homer said that when the hormonal disorder settles, my body will finally be adult. As of now, my body is undergoing a lot of changes, and that's the reason why he can't distinguish which part of my body belongs to the male or the female. It will take time until my body realizes that I am male, so it will produce more testosterone than the other female hormones in the body - which is a very natural thing that happens to adolescents. It just so happens that my period for hormonal settling is too long. When the time comes, I'm man enough to engage to a lot of things... I can't wait!

And I hate people who always mistook me as a girl. Don't they realize that my voice is too low to be feminine? And hey! I've no boobs! I hate that man in the drug store... I was buying sensodyne and he was: "Naku Ining, wala nung may Baking Soda eh..." Damn him!

Then there was this girl at Kodak (or Konika) who also thought I was girl because she was: "Naku miss, nasira yung mesh namin, kukunan na lang ulit kita." Grr... So I posed for another photo shoot (for id pics) and when we ended she was: "Ah miss, paki-fill up na lang nitong form..."

Punyeta!!

Do I look like a girl?? Hello?? Girls are so different! They act differently, they eat very little, they are very mischievous, and they smell weird!

They are also very giggly at times. They are very out of this world...

Ugh...

When will I look like a boy??

-conscious-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home