Sunday, April 17, 2005

Mismatched

Yo!

Been back from Lipa, Torian. Did you miss me?

Grandma’s party was (not really a party) fun. A lot of people came to visit my ailing grandma, and there were a lot of food. So, I pigged out in full abandon.

Hey, the ref in grandma’s house is a predator. It has a loose ground wire, and it gets everyone electrocuted when touched at a certain part. It so happened that someone was about to get water from inside, and he accidentally touched the exposed metal, and he got so electrocuted, his hands locked at the metal and he can’t take it off. So he wiggled there until he wrenched the ref door free. He was drowsy afterwards. And that was the end of the predator-ref.

When the day got older, I found myself bored (??). So, I ventured out; while my mom was tending her mom, I lost myself to the townsfolk. They were funny beings with big voices and a huge appetite for small talk. So that night, I was all ears. As usual.

There were a lot of pretty girls (in my standards), and they were all very kind and helpful.

My cousins are all so cute. And funny.

Tuesday is the start of summer classes… Good luck to me. Luckily, I’m still in the master list, meaning my General Weighted Average is still above the cutoff of the UP School of Economics (the cutoff is at 2.5, anything lower than that undergoes probation). Hey, I got an Uno in World Lit!! Yipee! It seems that I’m doing very well in the field of English. Last last semester, I took up Basic Speech Fundamentals and I also got an Uno. Well…

It would have been fun to share this with someone who could appreciate even the dumbest thing that I do. * ***** **** *******.

My favorite quotes:

When you miss
Someone
So much,

You’ll find
Every
Possible Way

To let your
Messages get through

Hope you’ll
Be able
To receive this

So that you’ll know
How much I…

MISS YOU!!

-Mihaela (It feels nice to be missed by someone…)

Angels never
Come down…

There is no one here they wanted
To hang around with

But if they
Knew you…

If only they
Knew you at all

Then

One

By

One

The angels would fall…

-Nia (This one is my biggest favorite; I feel like I’m a very special person whenever I read it.)

When changes come

We tend to forget
A few things

I just hope
You remember

That even if changes
Occur in my life

No

Change

Will ever

Replace you

-Nia (She really makes me feel special)

When
No one
Seems to
Listen
When
No one
Seems to
Care…
Just
Always
Remember
That
Whenever
A tear
Falls down
Your cheek
I’ll wipe it
For you,
Hug
You
Tight
And whisper
“ssshhh… I’m still here…”

-Famae (I do feel her presence.)

Why do people say loving too much is stupid? It’s because you’ll always be wrong even if you are right, you are weak even if you are strong, you give without receiving, you cry and get hurt, but still… You say you are happy.

-Lique (the definition enthralls me.)

I’ve chosen you as my friend not by what you wear, what you have, or what you can give, but I chose you because of being you… For being someone who is so TRUE.

-Nia (I’m happy that still, someone appreciates my being me.)

The face can speak of a thousand emotions but it can easily mask what the heart truly feels… Don’t be fooled, for the happiest face maybe masking the most hurting heart…

-Ayen (It applies…)

Life is a matter of to do or not to do… Don’t let your mistakes be a regret but a lesson to ponder. A happy life deals with a CHOICE… So choose to be happy, because you deserve to be.

-Niña (At least someone still thinks that I deserve to be happy…)

That for now, Torian. My eyes are tired. Gotta go to slumber….

-sleepy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home