Monday, May 09, 2005

Arid

Hello.

I hate this day!! The temperature is skin peeling... Yesterday, the temperature here in Quezon City reached 36 degrees Celsius - one degree shy of paralleling the normal human body temperature, so it's like you're skin-rubbing someone else's body all the time... Damn!!

I'm short of sleep, because of the heat. It's humid pa, so it really doesn't feel good to stay outside. Man, this is not called for.


Geez, I maybe so lucky to have the blankest mind – I sometimes just end up shutting up and getting lost in oblivion. I’m developing this Attention Deficit Syndrome… Hehe. I find myself pacing like hell inside the bathroom (??) Or I leave the toothpaste uncapped (??) Or I sleep during 4-5 in the afternoon and stay wide awake during midnight (??). And guess what, I also have this thing for entering doors… Twice I entered wrong doors, both were too embarrassing. The first one I entered my Stat 101 classroom when it was only 8:30 in the morning. My Stat 101 class starts at 10, and a class precedes us. So… Basically I entered the wrong session, and everyone from the class that precedes us were all silent hihi’s… Later that day, I felt frequent calls of nature… So I was always scampering towards the washroom, and in one instance, during that same day, I entered the washroom, but again, the wrong door. I instantly noticed the different layout of everything in the comfort room, and when I wheeled around, scribed at the huge door was a throbbing three letter word: “SHE”

Damn.

I’m no pervert; I just never knew where my feet carry me, until I’m on the wrong spot na...

I hope Norelle becomes the next American Top Model… She strikingly looks like Iya Villania - very cute.

-perspiring-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home