Friday, May 06, 2005

Apart

Ei…

It’s already 12:19 in the morning, and maybe I’m the earliest riser of the day here in the condo because basically I haven’t slept yet.

I was reviewing my dox in my computer, cleaning up files that are for trash bins, when I came across an email from Paula, our classmate from high school. She was talking about adjusting to her new life in Australia, her gimmicks, their moving in, her school, and her cute neighbors… I suddenly missed Paula, because she was the sincerest girl I’ve known. She laughs when she’s happy, she cries when she’s lonely, she speaks her mind… She never quits on what she started, she is headstrong, and very inspiring. Ugh, I really miss her, the times when were great friends during early high school, even before I knew Lian and Ana and Det, before I got Nia and Darryl as bestest buds, even before I developed lasting friendships with BB31 and BB42, there was Ruth, Paula, and me… We were very great friends, always making happy moments on otherwise tiresome moments of studying World Literature. Haay, I wonder when she’ll come back to the Philippines. I wanna spend some time with here in the near future. I hope it shall happen. Please, may God permit… I miss Paula.

I also miss Jueliene Javier, my very cute classmate during my freshman year in La Salle. Ugh, I really hate it when my friends go out of the country to stay there, not knowing when they’ll ever come back… I wonder what Jen is doing at this moment. They say she was now into hair dying when she was originally the ultra demure princess of shyness back in high school… What could Paula be doing at this moment? I hope she’s happy, and I hope she’s also thinking about going back to us again in the near future.

It just leaves me with this feeling of abandonment. Life is so complicated that it includes parting and farewells and long-distance communication… I hope God whispers to Paula and Jen and Edgy (who is in Italy), and tell them that we are so willing to hear from them because I, on my part, misses them tremendously.

Huff.

I especially miss Paula. The best laughter and taunts… Well, some things are just best kept secrets…

Oh God...

-cherishing-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home