Monday, May 02, 2005

Updated

Heya!

Now, it has been quite a while... It was my mom's birthday when I last updated you. What can I say?? Happy birthday to the one who reared me into this world... (As if she'll be able to read this???@#$ She can't even find her way to Microsoft Word...)

Hey, I've just finished reading Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code, and so far - it is the most intriguing, faith-shaking buster I've ever read! After reading the last line of the novel, I was like: "This is beautiful but I think I'm losing my faith..."

Fortunately, I'm still catholic, although the orthodox part of my Christianity is continually growing. Hey, I wouldn't really mind if Jesus and Mary Magdalene were making out... Well... It's quite out of context but I really don't care if Christ was too human to fall in love with a member of the female species. And it also doesn't bother me if Christ and Mary Magdalene brought forth a royal bloodline that exists until today. Da Vinci Code is a fiction, so I'm controlling myself from believing too much of the story, but it just makes me think that Brown had something else at the back of his mind which pushed him to write a very controversial bestseller.

Who knows, Brown might be a member of the Priory of Sion, finally finding out that now is the ripe time to unleash the secrets of the Lost Feminine.

Ewan...

Basta, I like the last few lines of the Da Vinci Code... Talks about Robert Langdon finally reaching the Holy Grail, finally surrendering to the Lost Feminine's bones, and talking about the Lost Feminine as the Wisdom of the Ages... The end.

What a conclusion...

I was also cherishing the times when my highschool pal Edgy was acting out this Pepin d'Heristal and Pepin ang Pandak in one of our History sessions... Who would have thought that at that time, he actually acted out a historical figure who belongs to the holy bloodline of Christ...

La lang.

I went back to Rosario last Friday to prepare for the annual town fiesta. There were a lot of food, cooks, people, children, children, children, babies. Ang cute ng pinsan ko, ang liit liit! He's already 6 but he's only two feet tall; his borther is already 2 but he doesn't differ much from a year old baby; and my other cousin Erica is such a babe. She's very cute!! I love kids... The harmless ones...

The town fiesta was very full of people.

I'm not missing next year's fiesta. It was such a blast.

Now I gotta study some Stat. Tomorrow is our first long exam and I still can't comprehend the meaning of the Coefficient of Variance and Measures of Dispersion... Gotta go!

-high-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home