Monday, April 25, 2005

Interview

Hey!

I got this interview from KFC, and the interviewer was really dumb. She kept on reinforcing the purpose of why KFC is releasing new cold deserts, and I was: "Kasi nga, who would ever buy ice creams on sticks in a restaurant? Look at Mcdo, they're selling ice creams but not the kind that would hang on a stick. And If ever the time comes that I crave for ice creams on sticks, this place (KFC) is definitely not the place to buy one."

So I suggested that they release ice creams on cups or cones na lang, at least marami talaga bibili nun. But ice cream on sticks?? In KFC?? Definitely incoherent. It's also a hassle eating ice creams on sticks even if "they're inside plastic covers when you purchase them." The interviewer was so kulet, I wanted to punch the hell out of her economically-deficient mind.

So much for the interview, I just hope I see ice cream on cups instead of the not so marketable ice creams on sticks. Makes them look like barbecued chunks of leftover yogurt.

-annoyed-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home