Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Missing

Hi...

I miss my highschool classmates.

My volleyball sessions are really getting over me. My deltoids are so aching, and my body always trips near dehydration... Nevertheless, I'm not missing a thing - enjoy naman eh.

Ann (Ms. Kyla-look-alike) is fascinating me. This girl who is a foot shorter than me occassionally bursts into ritualistic dances and sometimes street dances in a manner so abandoned like there's no more tomorrow. And she is maputi pala, she's not dark.

Poor Leyn, she can't even get the ball over the net.

EJ is so funny and his jump-serve kuno.

Joel is deadly.

Ms. Escobar is an English-speaking Brent-native who plays volleyball very well.

Nuff.

Hayy. Life is boring - too short to experience everything.

I miss my highschool classmates. I wonder what they're doing right at this moment...

Ayen is surely at arms reach. I'm not seeing Niña around, maybe she's still mad at me. Abi and Mari may not be taking summer classes because I really don't see anything of them. Poor Jomie, her lola died days ago, maybe she's mourning. Lique is happy with Jejo, and Eeween is pretending to be happy with Grace. Edgy is very far from home. Ana is basking somewhere, Claudet is at home in Tanauan. Albee and Faye are collaborating on staying in Crescent where I also live. Leontine and Carla are also taking up high-ended Math summer classes in Ateneo. Kristel is I dunno where. Mihaela is preparing for recruitment (ABSCBN). Joseph might be studying in advance for the next sem (well, what's new?). Nia is struggling through personal problems - rumors about her father choosing Nia's stepmom Nadia instead of Nia, poor her. Ruth is slight gothic, and her bangles show. Kim might be playing basketball right now. Lemy might be messing something in his computer... I can just imagine he thick spectacles an inch away from the computer monitor. Grace is already in the country after spending some quality time in a first world country. Pauline is playing volleyball for the La Salle Taft Volleyball varsity. Darryl might be in a spa, taking care of his skin. Roxy might be at home – the homebody. Zara is spending some romantic moments with her boy toy. Gen might be singing for the UP Manila Chorale, and Babsie is so into her new circle of friends. Ann and Charm are into their academics…

Now some of my classmates who caught my attention recently:

Ice.

This girl is out of her mind. She claims to be into some sort of emotional instability, and she’s dwelling on it. Poor her, she doesn’t know how to move on. But for me, I think crying over heartaches are pretty petty and are so not deserving to be spent some time. They might have caused some pain in the heart but it’s not healthy to continually induce depression especially during this stage of adolescence. We are in a stage where bonding is an essential part of growing up, and dwelling too much in depression can create trauma or disorders. Girls should never cry too much over boys during terminal relationships… Well… I’m just speaking based on overview. Sino nga ba naman ako to speak such, when I’m not so knowledgeable of this stuff.

Len.

Len is so out of arms reach. I’m not saying like I’m holding grudges against her – in fact I’m happy for her because she’s into modeling na, but her status only leaves me with one conclusion… She’ll not find a hard time forgetting social commoners like her high school buddies like us. She’s now part of alta society, and I fear that she’s so up there that she can’t even see her way down. I’ve been to her blog once, and everything that I saw there was nothing in relation to a past that we shared… Well, sino na naman ba ako to demand being remembered? Wala lang, this is my blog so I’m speaking out my mind. Basta, I feel left out. I wish she still recognize me when I happen to trudge along her way of silk and silver.

Aizel.

Lost her cellphone… Haha, just like me. She also lost her 5 year old sim card and I know how it feels to lose such a big thing. Yeah – BIG. Kasi it already have SV – that is… Sentimental Valyu!! And losing it to thieves are so infuriating that I was: “Pucha naman, bakit hindi na lang cellphone ni Ayen ang ninakaw??” Harhar… Ayen kasi has a Nokia 6220 phone, and it is very technologically advanced… Hihi, peace Ayen!

Lian.

I’m not hearing anything from her. Wala lang. Just worried. I know she’s in safe hands abroad. Wala lang. I just miss one of my favorite girls. I miss JACk – the people who appreciates my innermost evils, the girls worth keeping until time passes me out. Hayy, I miss my girlfriends.

So much for now, Torian. I still have to address my aching trapezius.

My tummy is not flat anymore...

Man, I'm learning how to curse! Some of our plays in volleyball can be so engaging that I sometimes find myself bursting in *Fuck!*'s and *Tangina!*'s... Tsk, tsk, tsk... This is bad. This will provide mummy a reason not to buy me the Gnostic Bible, or a car, or a new cellphone... Delete!

-missing-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home