Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Dreams

Bluggug... Blogging again.

Someone told me my blog has very poor layout... Well, his is worse.

I'd been through the toughest exam in Stat 101, and I'd be damned if I ever get a perfect score. Get real, man... Stop dreaming. Uno's are not in my vocabulary. Uno's are for Brylle's and Rachel's and Jomie's.

KFC is getting my nerves wacked. Stupid staff, too stupid to function. I asked for water and they give me a glass full of ice. Tanga. What? Do I wait until the ice melts down before drinking it? Damn annoying.

Gots nothin to do. Exam number 2's done, no volleyball game today. We officiated, I was line man. Did a great job by looking avidly at the lifeless lines. Gym is hot, so I was standing there, stooping down, sweat and all. Good thing I got my handy fan. But hiaz, day is so hot. Stupid temp - my classmates received text messages saying today will be a 42 degrees Celsius day. I'd be damned.

Volleyball classmate is acting like he's gay. Always behind me, goes wherever I go. He intentionally volunteered for Ball Retriever because BR's are always near lines men. Touchy lizard, always tryin to get some small talk like: "pumasok ba?", "grabe it's so hot in here...", "Akin na yung bola mo..." Tangina. Is it just me, or do you find his dialogue too gay too? Kept mouth shut but my nerves are protruding. Scheming fag, I'll kill him once he touches me.

Man, I'm bored. But I'm not studying. There's plenty of time for it tomorrow. I wonder what phone mom bought me. Me told her that I wanted something like a Nokia 6822 or anything more fresh than that, but lah I know mom goes for the cheap ones. No more hope for Nokia 6680.

Had wet dreams since yesterday, shit lah. When do they stop? I'm already 17, and fluid still keeps comin. Gurls do the body fluid stuff, nothing for boys. But this is real man; I find it eeky. I wonder how much semen I discharged yesternight. Damn funny, good thing it doesn't stink. Man... Good thing Jejo doesn't find my shorts blotted with a lot of alien wettings.

Gotta go home now. It's only tuesday, can't wait for Friday. Can't wait for my new phone.

-wet-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home