Sunday, May 22, 2005

Random

Holla!!

I’ve been back from Lipa – tomorrow is my final day of summer classes, making way for my final examination in Stat 101. I haven’t studied thoroughly yet though; my sabotaged and nearly destroyed Stat 101 manual always gives me this foreboding that I’m not gonna study anymore...

Lipa is absolutely cooler than QC. I love it there.

Mum has an adopted son named Rexson… Rexson is 19 years old. Rexson is Lester’s associate in their lean-to business in Malvar. Rexson calls mum “Mame…” I have a new brother.

My mortal enemy’s wife became a very rich girl last month… Well, they really were – ever since she was born…

Diana Rose Henry was the daughter of Evelyn Henry and her husband (??) Mr. Henry. She has three siblings, two biological and one adopted. Her family was a high-ended clan; Mr. Henry, an American citizen, is the owner of Baguio’s richest mining company – Benguet Mining Corporation… So, they were very rich since the family started but everything ended when Mr. Henry died of surgical misconduct. Then they plunged to poverty: financially and emotionally. Their assets were a meaty bulk that cannot be liquefied easily so they have to wait. Their extended family, on the Henry’s side, were the old school sinisters who chased one around because of their money… So… Blahblah, everything follows, until they found a way to dispose their land asset to a Korean investor. And now, they are rich…

And because of that, my mortal enemy finally moved out of our house and abided by his wife, the rich girl from the Baguio Mounts.

My last news about them was that they bought this silver Starex recently, and my mortal enemy was never lacking of brandishing it everywhere. ?? Hello, the guts of the hugest bum I’ve ever met… Whatever, I’m still sure that his Starex cannot lift him from the financial and INTELLECTUAL poverty that he is experiencing now – and forever.

Now my mortal enemy is planning to buy a car, because the SUV is a very huge and inconvenient vehicle to ride downtown… ?? THE NERVE!! Shit lah…

Mister donut’s munchkins are the best munchkins I’ve ever laid my teeth on… Yummy!!

Ryan Sabaybay won the StarDance Competition in ABSCBN. Good for him, and I’m proud for him because he is also a Lipeño like me…

ABSCBN’s new talents from the first season of The Search for a Star in a Million is a no no match against GMA’s Pinoy Pop Superstar’s finalists… Wala lang. No match, man… Jerome sucks along with his smugly face!

I saw the most beautiful women in the world for me yesterday at tv… Guess who…

*drum roll*

The Olsen Twins!! Yeah right Torian, my tastes are changing from the tanned olive skins to the blonde beauties. Well, it’s just a crush, and my 17 years of maturity (??) is telling me that it’s normal. Anyways, Ashley and MK are the most gorgeous creatures I’ve ever seen. They’ve got the essence of being woman, and they always got my hots on… Man… If only I was in Parent Trap…

And oh, I like the unevenness of their teeth... Have I ever told you that I have fetishes on glassy eyes and arranged uneven teeth?

I saw Jenny Hernandez too. She is very beautiful too, as a whole package. Cute front. Cute back. Cute face, what more can you ask for?

My classmate in highschool is having her moments again in our ygroup. Her stubbornness is drilling on me that I'm having false sympathies on her. I not being mean or something but why can't she get over it? Her opening up in our ygroup is very immature, I may say. Hey - dis my blog. Hay naku, she says she's getting tired of being fed up the same counseling, oh well. Honey, that's the system. One cry, one counsels. And it goes over and over again.

Now what bothers me is why she can't move on. I mean, man, I had my moments too, almost everytime I went out of my haven. Yet I'm not being hey-I-want-some-affection boy or anything to that effect. I'm trying very hard to mask my moments and now my highschool classmates sounds like she's seeking unfair appreciation - something that when given would make a void from the giver. Aoh man... Me again.

Hey, I've been digging this blog of someone since last week and you know what, I think I'm getting myself too deep in her profiles that I'm really into her that I feel like I'm fallin in love or something?? Whatever man, I suck, yeah, hell lots. The girl doesn't even know I exist! Yeah, whatever, this is shit. Can someone actually fall for someone who's just writing... AAAAHHH!!

Someone's got to answer me... Well, after my random thoughts have settled.

That for now, gotsa buy shampoo and food.

-random-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home