Thursday, May 19, 2005

Starting

Yoha!

No Stat 101 today. We had volleyball competitions with the all-boast-professional-volleyball-demeanor Volleyball Class Summer of 2003 though, and it was one of my conditionally best plays ever (I’ve been committing errors though).

Mmmm… I’ve got nothing to do. Good news, hyperhidrosis is temporarily gone. Hay, it feels good not to sweat.

I’ve been listening to Hale’s Broken Sonnet since yesterday. Ugh, I’m falling in love to a song again. Abnormal me. Sometimes I doubt myself if I’m really human, or subhuman, or worse, not human at all. And you know what; me’s also scared of myself – or for myself – because I think I’m having a psychosomatic disease or something. Remember what I told you earlier, about the attention-deficit syndrome thing? Well guess what, yesterday, I cracked into two when I realized that I placed plastic bags inside the refrigerator… ? …. Aoh… Well… Instead of putting them inside the cabinet where we usually put them.

Are you doubting too, Torian??

Then I was walking around the house like hell yesterday, and when I looked down, guess what man, I wasn’t in my own flips… Instead, I was using my roommate’s slippers… (??) Pretty scarrry…

Then I have this thing on entering doors designated for other things like the women’s wash room or whatever things. I’m totally fucking off.

Well, at least I’m still sane (I think I’m schizophrenic though). Akkkkk!!

Hey, there were some sortta funny messages from our ygroup and I quoted some of them:

Political Correctness For Teenagers

You're not having a bad hair day, you're suffering from
"rebellious follicle syndrome."

No one's tall anymore. He's
"vertically enhanced."

You're not shy. You're
"conversationally selective."

You don't talk a lot. You're just
"abundantly verbal."

The food at the school cafeteria isn't awful. It's
"digestively challenging."

http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/archive/Aug00/1161.html

Haha, really funny...

Updated my phones calendar. I got my most beloved high school classmates’ birth dates from our ygroup. I’m so stupid, I pressed something on my phone and suddenly everything was gone, including all the messages, videos, and images, so it’s like starting all over again.

Famae is a corny jokes compendium… I’ve been milking her messages yesterday pero un nga, stupid me, I deleted everything.

I had only 6.5 hours of sleep because mosquitoes kept on sucking me. Now those mosquitoes are scaring me too, because they always bite me and not Jejo. Every morning, I wake up full of mosquito bites while Jejo’s skin is as flawless as ever. Hmmm… I smell something really fishy, more like mosquito-y… Bzzzzz…

Hmmm, what could other people be doing right now?? Pia offered to watch the last installation of Star Wars with me last time, but again, I rejected her proposal. Sometimes I’m thinking like it was me who was not giving everyone a chance to befriend me. Well, I dunno. Maybe trauma. Kasi there are those who’re not really into being friends only… like **** ******** - ugh, that scheming bitch; some go down to intimate somewheres and I end up being like abused? Or exploited? Then they develop grudges, so I leave, then they haunt… Rahh… Whatever blabbers…

Am I not giving them a chance? Am I bitter or something? Hey, I approved Lags’ friendster invitation just seconds ago…

Baaaah…

I need some fresh air. And a new lifestyle. Or better yet, a new life… But it’s hard to start all over again.

-starting-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home