Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Intimidated

Ya...

Exam #3 is over finally, but it totally sucked man. Exam number two was a stomper, got 42.5 out of 65 - really menacingly low score. Exam three is worse, all were answered out of sheer guesswork (??)... Man, I'm flunking Stat101 dammit! I don't want to retake this again, but I can't seem to understand a whit of it. Shiaz, everything is pissing me off.

Good thing hyperhidrosis is not attacking my nerves... I've been dry since yesterday night.

Today is a no-volleyball-lesson day, so classmate in volleyball named Jayson is inviting us to meet at gym and discuss things bout anything not related to vball. Bonding session... Jay kept on texting, like as if I'm coming. That social butterfly, been boasting that he hooks with celebrities like Christian B and Jay-R all the time. Like what is he - a talent scout? Can talent scouts search for talents in the UPD gym while playing vball at the same time? Shit lah...

Me is really intimidated with classmates in Stat101. It's as if they're Stat101 Incarnates and I'm dimwit-needing-to-drop-Stat101-na... Argghhh!! Why do I have to be intimidated all the time! At home, at school, at the streets near Chiggy's... Basically everywhere, and it carries on like it's ghosting me or something!

I've been fondling my hair for the longest time now. It's just now that I realize that my hair is very soft and downy... Like a baby's HAHA!!

Haay, what do I do now?? No Stat 101 anymore until Monday. Maybe I'll watch cheesy movie to relieve my rotting mind. See ya later...

-depleted-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home