Saturday, June 11, 2005

Lost

I feel so weak. I can’t do much because my footing is wobbly. Huff…

Something’s bothering me. I feel so alone. I miss my friends.

I Miss showman who performs the worm dance. Miss neighbor who’s just moved right next our unit. Miss petite OC who has sleep-inducing handwriting. Miss Athena who provided us transpo to UST. Miss dance choreographer who never tired of teaching the right sway. Miss silent gurl who’s promised to study the liberal arts. Miss Aisa. Miss volleyball varsity player who always kisses me by the cheek. Miss seatmate who’s birthday is in September 1. Miss graceful dancer who has healthy boobs. Miss good friend who migrated to Milan. Miss treasurer. Miss high school crush who’s very sweet name is royalty. Miss math wiz who never gave attention to his fashion sense. Miss Great friend who taught me the ethics of being with your enemies and gave me the chance to found an everlasting bond. Miss Great friend who inspired me with her words and gave me the chance to found an everlasting bond. Miss violinist who always smiled at me. Miss hard-working gurl who always allowed me to copy her assignment in Chem. Miss cousin’s girlfriend who has long flowing raven hair. Miss keyboardist who proved that she knows the keys of the keyboard. Miss musician who became gothic after entering college. Miss Mayora. Miss intelligent girl who I shared sessions of endorphine-boosted Friday nights at Mcdo. Miss balawis who always teased me and called me vakulaw. Miss Batangueña who has the leadership factor and helped design clothes for the ramp. Miss stern writer who didn’t win at the PressCon because her writing was too frank. Miss Physics partner who always needed to snuggle beside me because she’s always cold. Miss seatmate whose strong accent is spent for criticizing and making fun of everyone. Miss bubbly backseater who’ll throw a tantrum when she didn’t get her spongebob stuff. Miss funny gurl who is number 11 in the honor’s list. Miss Great friend who laughed with me during hard times and helped me found an everlasting bond. Miss long-time friend who always dwell on small things. Miss wrestling-fanatic whose pessimism never failed to bother me. Miss writer who taught me how to write my feelings. Miss silent girl who can endure not speaking for the whole day. Miss the cheapest person inside the room because he carried the same water-bottle all the time. Miss mother-material who always argued with Mr. Paras. Miss daughter-material who had a crush on Mr. Paras. Miss best actress whose theatrical skills were like: “Ako legal wife, kabit ka lang!” Miss cream puff vendor whose overpricing is understandable. Miss golfer who’s eternally pursuing intelligent girl. Miss long-time friend who owns a club house. Miss best bud who thinks he can be a Sand model someday…

Miss boy in spectacles.



Today is one of those days when emotional instability is my state of mind. Huhh, I've finally mastered the art of lulling myself to sleep by intoxicating my body with the tears that flow in reverse...

See you later; got to find myself first.

-lost-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home