Friday, June 10, 2005

Done

Halla!

Today is an accomplishment...

Early morning, I've been to Psych101 where I got inspired yet again. My Psych101 is so cool, my prof is very kind and very teacher-material, and she's exuding this aura that makes me feel like I'm at home with ma mum...

Then no class until 4:00.

So me went to Ecosoc and did stuff like watching over our application booth and details that came with it. And me felt like I contributed a lot for our organization because I was advertising our org while checking application materials while giving away freebies while issuing receipts while smiling... Yeah, talk about multitasking...

Hey, I met a new friend today. Her name is Robie, Robie Rina Marquez from Holy Spirit QC. She's a senior and she's a fellow ecosocer. Hmmm, it's nice talking to her. She's not one of those who'd bore you with their narrowness or whatever. And you know what, she's offering me her Psych101 book because her prof was also my prof. So she's lending me her book and I'll be free from buying it at Php700.

By the way, Robie is in the oppressive's kada. But for me, I think she's nice. I hope she's still nice when her kada is around her...

Then me went to this Bayad Center at Xavierville because we have to pay our electricity bill until tomorrow or else our electricity will be cut off. And it was fun paying bills because afterwards, you'll feel like you've been living in a house independently for the longest time...

Then me went back to UP and met Eugene on the way. Eugene is funny. He's never short of wacking himself. Always makes fun of everything else. Haha.

Hmmm, that it.

See ya later!!

-accomplished-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home