Sunday, June 26, 2005

Marathon

slept.

yeah. good thing. slept for like two hours from 2-4, alongside roommate and his girlfriend who has been in the unit since yesterday. so it's like one small happy family... and i'm the infant... mmm, yeah.

wan't able to go to batangas because rain was like cats and dogs and rhinos. kinda cold outside, but hormones' striking me again. been sweating for like the whole day. more freakin mornings.

yesterday, nothin much to do. well, i have to do some brushing up on my Econ101 and 102 and psych, and my paper in cwts, and my article for SIDHI, and my birthday card plans for ECOSOC... oh man, i've gots lots to do. and i haven't done anything... scold me. but well, it was saturday, and i can't possibly give my saturday up to accomplishing my assignments so i had a movie marathon instead.

the list includes: white chicks (which i'm going to watch for the umpteenth time), mona lisa smile, the first daughter, and jersey girl... haven't watched jersey girl yet though. white chicks is so so funny. forgot my problems for like a second. got tummy cramps though. first daughter is like a replica of chasing liberty starring mandy moose. katie holmes is cute though - looks like mischa barton. yeah. then mona lisa smile. this a stomper. julia is the same old julia, very good actress. i like the movie too. and maggie gyllenhaal. she's so lean, and she's seductive and erotic...

can't wait to watch the last movie.

fate is so fucking uncool. ayen and friends were like joining this organization called AISEC - international student exchange something something. me's wanted to join to, if it were not for the prexy of the organization. guess who...

my freakin features editor!!

Dammit!! ROOOAAARRR!!

yeah. it was ate rory from sidhi. man, she's the president of AISEC. you know what, this bitch was the biggest mouth who bitched me out of the last sidhi release last year. this bossy egoistic B pushed me to my fourth draft, and still didn't accept my article and didn't publish it. damn!! Rory is a biaatch!! BIAATCH with a capital SNOUT!!

huff. sayang tuloy yung 80 pesos na registration fee... grrrr...

asar, man! ibang org na nga lang. Maybe I'll join Tomo-kai instead. Tomo-kai is a non-academic org that fosters Filipino-Japanese friendship. hmmm, whatever.

me thinks tomo-kai is cool. daisuke thought i was japanese in the first place. hmmm, i dunno. maybe i really have some japanese heritage. i think we're chinese though... huh?? well so far, the wierdest resemblance that i've been told was - well - blockmate told me i look like russian. huh?? do you think so, torian? mum looks heavily like a misplaced eskimo...


see??

so, any resemblance??



nyaha! mum looks like celery! bwaha!

anyways, i wanna know how other people perceive me. for me, i don't look like chinese, because chinese has straight hair. i don't look like japanese, because, well, i just don't want to look like them. and i definitely doesn't look like russian. russians have transluscent eyes. ugh, i dunno. the outlandish features of me doesn't give a damn about my personality. and others think i'm a girl...

how do i look if i've got boobs??

BWAHAHAHA!!

hmmmm, whateverthings.

ugh, got to post my best buds' pics. hmmm, nothin, i just wanna post our photos lah...



Aizel the pointer, and kimoy the donkey-faced oyster.


darryl the alien from Planet Pointheads, and still kimoy, the donkey-faced, umm, hippo this time...

see how i can be myself when i'm widdem??

yeah. miss them lots.

i'd kill just to have them for christmas. and they're my comfort pips.

but i miss my other friends too. like my high school classmates... i hope they'd arrange another mini-stop things again. i miss niƱa because i didn't see her at cwts. and kristel of course. and faye and the atenistas because i rarely see them here at crescent.

grrr. fight it! shiaz, darryl would have been blasting my head off i he's wid me now. miss aizel. and miss bugbug from len too. her little punches were little painful though, but i'll tolerate it. yeah. good thing she's still unnerved with my constant teasing... and i'm extremely sorry because i keep on mistaking her for her sister all the dime. ugh, blind me, my eyes fool me most of the time.

hmmm, maybe i'll see you later. got some readings to do.

-update-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home