Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Solstice

Brrr...

It's raining again. like mad. yesterday was summer solstice day, so it's the longest day of the year according to ayen... and it really seems like the longest day. very looooooong day.

had picnic something near sunken garden after cwts. twas spearheaded by spearheads tweetledee and tweetledum... it's not a good picnic.

I hate batchmates. they're so snobby. wilmur is so into my nerves. he's so snobby, he never talks much with us anymore. he's so into our highers like as if he's them shit lah.

sarsi is mean to batchmates, but they deserve it...

after picnic, sarsi, vida, ayen, and me went to Katips. we had small talk in sarsi's ride, and twas like bestfriends, me havin none, me depressed, world hates me stuff... amazingly, ayen's bestfriend is grace, our highschool classmate who i never heard of since graduation. vida's bestfriend's name is viva, like viva and vida... live life... yeah.




me's bored. gots to get some sleep. yesternight, i wasted sleeping hours for writing my assignment in cwts, but to my dismay, the fucking assignment was not due until next week. hell. that's why i need to catch up with my sleep. but i miss piglett too...



that silly looking pillow is Piglett. he (or she) is my favorite pillow as of now. i also love Boink - the sepia-toned pillow that Lian gave me as a gift. and a lot more pillows... because i love pillows..


huh??

miss my best buds... they're the happiest people i've ever met. with them, i can be myself... huhu.



that's darryl at the right, aizel in the middle. he's the most kwela person to walk on my world. he's the shoulder who i can lean to. i treasure him with all my heart. she, naman, is one of my favorite girls. she's very funny and loves fun and never leaves a moment dull. she's my medicine for loneliness fevers. miss her.

mmm. darryl and aizel are like caramel flavored cello's donuts - every inch makes you feel wonderful...

see ya.

-solstice-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home