Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Cuts

Yey!!

The photos of our Laiya escapade are finally out... haha, I've gots some of them:


Haha!! Me and Carla and Darryl
Carla: Hoy eto na yung kaldero
Kimoy: Hmmm, may laman bang pagkain?
Carla: Wala eh...
Darryl: Halika, hanap tau sa dagat!!




Now, the game here is called "Spot Me..."


My favorite... Me's outposed everyone... Nyaha! I'll introduce em all later, when I've edited them in Adobe...

It's so unfortunate though. others didn't make it to laiya in fear of npa's. yeah. as if they're really around. btw, my fave pic was shot atop a huge boulder at the far end of the beach. we walked our feet off until they throbbing, and i guess that worth it...

well, that it. hope you liked my cuts... check on you later.

-cut-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home