Monday, June 20, 2005

Raining

FUCK!

Me's hungry again.

Ma tummy's a freak, man! Me's hungry all the time. I'm draining my allowance for food which I gobble up in secs. Yet I don't gain any pounds. Yeah. Freak!

Well, good news. I actually gained some when I went to Lipa. Me's gained like 5 pounds but school stuff is so annoying and stressful that I've shed the five pounds again. So, me's back to original stick self.



mondays are so boring...

Geez. Medalla is boring. and Pernia too. I can't imagine how this semester will turn out. Friends told me that 65 highers got proby because of Econ majors. Me's afraid. But who cares.

No best friend to bother.

it's raining outside. me's wanna sleep but i can't. i miss my Piglett pillow.

i'm bothered by my mosquito bites. they don't look like mosquito bites anymore, because they're bigger and itchier and redder.

off doesn't work on my skin. damn repellent doesn't work.

been reading my Psychology book for the longest time. gots interesting stories of whatever like people tend to be more intimate when they reach twenty. i can't imagine how more intimate i can be two years from now.

how can i get intimate anyways? me's got no one to snuggle.

i hate econ people. my blockmates especially. there's this huge conglomeration of fuck-assers who believe they look like models when they not. they too into themselves that they suck. they're very snobby people, especially this bitchy wilmer cu who's all sunglasses. as if he's something.

yeah.

do blog again next time.

-rain-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home