Thursday, June 23, 2005

Illogical

Why it's not raining...

when i was a child, i was afraid of lightnings. we went to an outing in lemery (lemery was still clean back then), then it started to rain, and i was at the shore, and i saw lightning flashes at the far distance. i thought it was beautful, so after then, i was not afraid anymore...




hehe. my childhood is pretty illogical.


no Econ101 today because Prof. Pernia went to Cebu. Yey!!

today is not ayen's day. ayen is so fucked up. she's so broke, like, she's frowning all the time. ayen hates ***** because ***** is so clingy and very intimate to the last bit. blahblah. i just noted because it's not always that me see ayen like this. ayen = blabbery fun... today is an exception.

me saw let at vinzon's a while ago. this time i know it's let because, um, her hair is straight and long. len has shorter wavy hair... ?? and len's hair is chestnut. let's hair is darker. yeah. now i can distinguish the two of them. pretty cunning. yeah. i miss len...

saw noel at as, but he didn't see me. noel is my trusty friend from my volleyball class. noel = crazy because he takes his shorts off while walking to the gym. Crazy...

saw comm3 classmate at the Katips jeep. Forgot his name, but he looks good in pink.

saw Francis, the tallest person in Econ. Francis is a basketball varsity player, and he was my classmate in volleyball too. Francis was also wearing pink. so today is pink day.

actually today is very hot. we walked under the scorching sun at 2 in the afternoon, and sweat was just all over.

huff.

tomorrow is my socio10 day. I hate socio10 because I feel nervous because the discussions in socio10 are so rigorous. the freshmen in my class are so into socio that i think they're speaking too much. vida is my classmate in socio10, and she's complaining about the talkative freshmen. well. they're them...

hmmm. nothing much to talk about. i hope tomorrow will be more exciting.

-bored-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home