Friday, August 05, 2005

Fatigued

haay!!

Micro exam is done. thank god. i failed it though - dummy me, i dunno how to plot indifference curves. then early this morning was my exam in psych101. it was ok.

i have a new crush. pursuing my old crush is worthless. she's shallow.

my new crush always wears spaghetti straps. yummy! and she looks healthy, and she's very kind. she offered me her stapler. gosh...

*blushing*

but she called me kapatid... she was like: "naghahanap ka ng stapler? eto oh kapatid..."

uhu...

no!

there's more than that! i saw a twinkle in her eyes when i sat in front of her. yes... and she touched the back of her ears. psych teacher told us that when you touched the back of your ears when you are talking to someone or just looking at someone, you are attracted to him/her. haha.

oh well.

gotta eat. i hope telephone gets installed as soon as possible. can't wait to call my buddies.

my new hair always gets attention.

i always get attention anyways, even before i had my haircut. do they think i'm weird?? is there something wrong with my face? why do they always stare?

i'll leave that for now. i'm getting some sleep because i lost a few pounds.

by the way, downy hair is growing below my navel! it looks cool, like the models of guess and lee..

i'm a grown up man! yey!

till next time!

-exhausted-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home