Saturday, August 27, 2005

FIlmviewing

whew!

early this morning, i made a breakthrough by hanging out with one of the conyoest groups in econ. i ate breakfast at mcdo with nicci, jules, mike, anna, and jo. they're kind enough to let me eat all of my longganisa with rice. they even ate some of my fries - i thought they dont eat oily food. but if they do, they wouldn't have been in mcdo in the first place. blimme.

just been to phan for the filmviewing in psych. man there was this jerk behind me who was so into the movie i wanted to beat the hell out of her. wirdo! she was screamin and sighing aloud - she's irritating. the rest of us thought so.

then now, its just now that i realized how my back is aching. arghhh, stupid volleyball.

zzzzZZZZ

-viewed-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home