Thursday, August 18, 2005

Telebabad

Bluguug!!

me's back..

no classes tomorrow! gots nothing to do until 2 pm because we will have a volleyball tune-up in preparation to the tournament on saturday. it's an inter-organization tournament and i was chosen to be part of the 6 players for our ecosoc. yeba! go me!

but until tomorrow, there's nothing in my schedule. i missed the gimik of my high school friends though. maybe they're looking at the sunset now at baywalk. hay, if it were not for the things i did this afternoon... anyways, tomorrow, i'll rest, eat and eat and sleep and talk in the phone. and oh, i'm loving our phone...


telebabad with len


telebabad pa din

i'm beginning to fall in love with the telephone. haha! i wish i had the numbers of my classmates in manila so i can call them. i especially want danazart's number so i can bug him every now and then. maybe they're having their finals now, coz in lasal, everything seems upbeat. blah blah...

sino kaya sunod kong katelebabad?

more photos:


whoa! are we on this picture??


ernie and oscar... tin's pets...

i think ernie's eyes are mysterious. i caught him looking at me when he was hanging on tin's bag... weird.

argghh, i miss my highschool buds. i hope they can ring my phone or something...

well, i've gotta get a life. but i need sleep first. i'm barely awake...

bye!!

-sleepy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home