Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Negative

ROOOAAAARRR!!

if it wasn't for the two lovebirds at our unit, i would have been sleeping by now.

i wonder if they're still in their pseudo-courting ritual. gurl brought home cold food and cake and she was like: "keneth, gusto mo?" is said no, then "**** oh, for you..." with a matching flutter of the eyelash. yeah. the gurl is irritatingly head over heels over my roommate who was for God's sake already in a relationship with someone else. o lord...

here i am raising the ruckus. but the point here is i am getting pissed having to watch the way they engage into a hey-boy-is-cute-and-gurl-drops-panties-to-get-his-attention flirting. sometimes i actually think they don't know i existed. and she was all praises to him, even though what he did passed for THE BEST DUMMY to me.

no no, i'm not jealous... i'm infuriated. and irritated because they're invading the unit and my personal bubble.

so here i am fighting narcolepsy, stooping at the monitor of the cybercaf to keep me awake until the pesky flirt goes home to her yaya.

but i have to compose myself... breathe breathe!

there was a sudden electrical interruption a while ago because something exploded in the near distance. i wonder what it was...

wish list:
-bluetooth device
-car (helo?)
-combo drive
-256mb ddr-ram
-best friend
-devil's cake
-class interruption
-new boxers
-new t-shirts

i can't come to my hs friends' gimik. damn gots lots to do. i really regret it.

vball tournament on saturday which means i can't go home to batangas. so it's like wasting the qc day, coz they called classes off, but still i'll be staying here in qc because the game is on saturday and qc day is on friday... huhu poor me.

i think my crush in econ102 already has a boyfriend. aww...

hey, i thought i'm having a crush on melissa - classmate in geog1... haha guess what, i tried to flirt with her this morning and to my utter disappointment - she has a boyfriend. oh. the pretty gurls on campus are being shot down one by one. when will i get my share?

well, who the hell cares. i'm not interested anymore. i had some emo time yesternight and i thought that having no gurlfriend is not really bad at all. besides, no one thinks i'm cute in the first place (except for angie from ecosoc who thought i was cute and i liked her for that...). uff, nuf of this.

i'm on the verge of complaining to my hs classmates for putting on me the burden of collecting the monthly class fund. shiaz, i'm so not good in money matters.

that's why i'm planning to give up econ and shift to another course where i'll be able to pursue my medical calling...

yeah, go me!

haay, i wish i was as handsome as the commercial models... i wonder how easy it is for them to hook up with a gurl.

but of course most of them are gay.

huff... this is the point where my thoughts are so random that i have no option but to log out to prevent myself from losing IT.

bye!

next time i'll post my photos...

-me-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home