Monday, September 12, 2005

Guinea

yey!

Econ101 was cancelled because of transpo strike. no class after micro.

hung out with tin and vida, played some volley. i was so dirty i have to change. felt uncomfy when i took the jeep to katips because i was so dirty and on my right was a very fair lady clad in white. uncomfy. on my left was another korean lady who was eyeing me constantly. i knew i was dirty...

now im at home. i have to take a bath, because im itching. im hungry too. its good that my appetite is back. now i can gain the pounds i lost last week. my back and butt and arms are still aching because of the schoolympics... lar!

ninya talked to me on the fone yesterday. she said she was finding a new friend in angie. she said they share common sentiments. i like angie too. she's pretty and she's nice - lethal combination. ninya complains about lack of love life. haha, love is a plague. lack of it is in everybody...

mmm...

signed up for psych101 experiments. they'll treat us like guinea pigs, haha, i hope they dont inject somethings lah.

i hate injections. eek...

i wanna be a doctor though. i want to use that thing u put in your ears then you listen to everybody's heart and tell them if its still beating the right way. hehe.

i wanna listen to my heart. i hope its still beating the right way.

bleh.

-doctor-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home