Sunday, September 11, 2005

Schoolympics

Whew!

Got tired from the Schoolympics yesterday. I played volleyball for nothing...

I played patintero, then dodgeball with the conyo's, then footsal with the hulky juniors... damn, they were good at footsal. Syempre we (sophies) were too exhausted by then. i managed a goal though, but whats one goal compared to their five??

damn, now my muscles are aching. i thought i will never be able to walk again this morning. well eventually i did. but my butt's still growling in pain. and my back too.

grr, then i have to put some attention to acads because im failing. arghh, this semester is cursed.

why of all time do i have to be subdued by my hormones.

at least the schoolympics got my mind off certain unbearable things.

-aching-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home