Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Motivated

busy day today!

first thing in the morning, i printed my questionaire for the SE Guitar Club. ugh, mark was so into assigning me the task of reviving the Guitar Club when almost everybody didn't kow it existed. but i did it anyways, because i like mark for his accepting attitude. he listens well too, unlike miss-im-a-kule-writer-and-the-thing-i-hate-most-is-people-telling-me-what-i-shoud-do. fuckar!

I also printed0 my assignment in CW10 in SC because printer at home is inkless. After printing, I walked to PNB (downloaded money... harhar, downloaded...) then toki to SE. Gave questionaire to a long-haired someone who was member of the SEGC, then rode toki to CAL. Met up with Lentot payatot for my skin diving gears (man it was expensive! but thanks len for buying me one, at least i know you still care... huh?), then went to AS for first class CW10. Prof didn't come so we left after 30 minutes. Japanese classmate was very confused because everyone was leaving. haha. He has no idea about the policies running UP.


then i waited for an hour for french. arghhh... dead times. i just sat there at the corridor, listening at the cool mp3s stored in my phone. i had this picnoleptic moment, when i just sat there, stared at the passersby, listened to music. haay, first weeks of sem passed by like a breeze.

then french, nothing much happened. except that tin let me borrow her adobe installer and the french cd she was talking to me about.

then trip to katips. i was with tin, and of course, the french hangover came along with us, so we were speaking all french inside the jeep. haha, funny onlookers. or onhearers... ??

first cwts today!

i was lucky for being put under the materials section of learning links. all id do was cut, write, glue, cut... which is exactly what i do in ecosoc because i belong to the secretariat committee... we do letterings, designing, cleaning the tambayan, etc. everything that had something to mess up with the arts.

my co-volunteers are fun too. i was the only guy though. and rocky lapid. sheesh, of all guys naman. but he was abnormally kind today. well. my other girl co-volunteers are very pleasant. i was trying to induce this kwela atmosphere, but may doesn't seem to bite it. mmm, she'll come by it soon. lovely is crazy! hazel was sophisticated - she stopped using spectacles... so now she's more sophisticated, haha, good logic right? and pie was with us too, and tin of course.

tin was doing strange stuff at cwts. she listens at episodes of dora through earphones and she writes something we don't understand... weird...

ate julie was kind enough. good.

then walk back home. someone inside a cab called out my name, and i think i heard kuya lags...

then home. cooked with jejo. we cooked a lot. we ate a lot too. good thing for me because i missed my lunch because i was preoccupied from 1130 to 6.

then now, i just realized that im more motivated this sem than any other sem i had before. good thing i guess, because i keep myself busy. and it keeps me from thinking about sad things too...

mmmm, maybe id get better grades if i maintain the drive. hehe, talk about being a gc, it's basically sustained withering of oneself... jomie kept on reminding us that studying too hard will diminish you in some way. but ayen and i had this agreement that we will be gc's this sem. ain't it ayen? l'accord l'accord! but who cares if i wither myself away, only jomie.

oh, i wish ayen is all over the love thing now. you introduce me formally to pets awright?

it's nice not to feel the tremors of love.

thank God for fast fingers.

-motivated-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home