Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Caliwag

Fuckar. friendster account for imaginary character is a mess. i hope creative writing professor believes in my character. his name is Shake Caliwag, by the way. he's weird. he's a social butterfly. and he idolizes people he doesn't even know just because his chic classmate says this person is cool.

mmm. was looking for someone to pose for me as shake. unfortunately no one would listen to my plea. so i chose the photo that i have in hand, and edgar's photos are the unlucky ones to be most available. so i edited his face on adobe: bloated his nose, elongated his face, and pop-eyed his eyes so he'd looked different. i hope he did...

there. im done with cw10. haay. ive got to rest my eyes.

tomorrow is work out day. gonna eat lots from now on. have to gain some pounds. tin says that the best way to do so is to eat real food instead of sweets when hunger strikes. for one month. o geez. go me.

ayen has a new crush... waah?? this is the 3 thousandth guy... hayhay. haha, go ayen! collect and select.

*losing myself to the music of nickelback*

taught children during cwts. not really my field. i hate street kids. they're very raucous. well i dont like kids very much in general. they're just so riotous. i remember im not such a pain-in-the-ass when i was in grade school.

mmm. sleep, bya!

-sleeping-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home