Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bubba

wiiieeehiiieee!!

just came from l'universite. bought myself some choco marbles...

yesterday was a blast!! ayong treated us at greenbelt and she's so nice to do so. ha.

but before the kada-out... i dived into chilling water first.

yeah, skin dived early morning of wednesday. fuck twas chillin cold. all of us were frozen to the bones. but at least we learned how to use our swimmin gears. cool thing mine works, and cool thing i dont have to use the ones rented in the university. they looked very yellow - tarnished by time i guess - just like the ancient pool. professor mencias finally attended our class and he doesn't look like one of the buff divers we have around (like dave our assistant instructor..). he doesn't look like a fish like what i expected him to be.

it's so tiresome to skin dive. but it's cool also whenever someone asks me why i have a very big bag with me... "ah, nag-skin dive ako kanina..." oh yeah!

then dragged my dripping self to econ where ayong and friends are waiting for me. good thing sarsi had her car and we were brought to greenbelt by it, freed me from the hassles of riding the train whilst my muscles are aching. then went straight ahead to bubba and ate hefty articles of food:
-spare ribs
-coleslaw
-chicken chips
-whatever salad
-lots of humongous french fries
-did i miss anything food...


taste my tongue, here! it tastes like coleslaw...


very enthusiastic of you vida, haha. sarsi's picking her nose. yurck.


what are they doin in the dark? oops, thats me pala. haja.

yey! scrumptous... then after eating, went to the movie house and watched chicken little. a very nice movie. fish-out-of-sea is my favorite... haha!

then starbucks, got myself a serving of vanilla cream. talked about christmas and weird names. then went home. haay pagod.

lookin forward to more kada outs! on friday i hope i'll be seeing one of the girls i missed so much. anna said she'll join ayen's pakain outta so me's lookin forward to seeing her finally after months. yey!

again im planning to have my hair cut later. mmm, is this goodbye to bohemian-dumpster chic??

i guess so. awright. gotta chat with tin pa... wieeebieeee!

-full-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home