Monday, November 28, 2005

Optical

another post for today!!

i've been messing with adobe photoshop a while ago... haha, its so fun, i tried putting my face on the cd face of bridget jones' diary - i put my face over hugh grants... haha, see:



nyahaha! see! im better than hugh grant... haha, i even colored my eyes green. there's something weird in it though.

of course, i was able to do these adobe things because i disposed of my other dysfunctional mouse. my new mouse is cool. it has a scroller that's luminescent blue. and the underside is red. so it's like the flag of the philippines... (??)



cool... oh i edited some of my other photos too... they're better now. like for example this photo:


the contrast is better and the brightness and the color is more defined... hehe, our laiya photos are my favorite photos so far. aizel's the perfect model. im the perfect buster... how do you camwhore aesthetically? daryl has advantage to becoming a model over me because he's tall and he's a fashionista by heart. but well, we could always try posing for the cam... more beach-outs to come!!

i bought another bunch of cheese streusels and cheese buns. i think too much eating of this kind of stuff will make me diabetic instead of make me fat. arghh... i hate my body!

no, teka, hindi pala, i love my body pala. hehe, i wouldn't exchange it for anybody's body (except for corey willis maybe - i haven't seen him, but tin kept on pressing that he's "the perfect body" wehehe). huff... if i was only a model... i wish i was 6 feet tall. but tin said it's better to have the looks and not the height than have the height but not the looks. so i dream on.

but since im me, i might just as well smile about it. no one's like me in the world! haha at least that's a consolation.

smiley!

and even though im me, i know there's someone out there who i deserve and who deserves me the other way around. now lets see, who could she be?

i have tuut, tutt, ttut, tuth, toot, tuht, etc. etc. wow, ive gots lots of girl friends! mmm, now which of them could be my happy ending?

hah, what a nonsense im blogging?

o well, back to accounting... i haven't finished my notes yet. so, bye!


je m'ennui!! ...

-smile-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home