Saturday, December 03, 2005

Mari

Torian!

this is supposed to be the first version of yesterday's story, but im thinking against it now coz i dont want to create a single, very long entry, so im dividing my thoughts into parts, para mas masaya.

i'll talk about mari muna.


haha, forget my haircut muna. i know i look like a crewman/military-nouveau/ batang-ligaw/dumpsterchic-aspirant-no-more-losa...

mari's my high school classmate back in lasalle and we werent really close back then. it's just now that we made real sane friendly contact (she reached out to me, poor lost me...). she lived in the same condo as i do. so now i see more of her. she often drops by unit and talks to me about her life and love and acads, and everything that's happening in her personal bubble. good coz i get to know here better.

well, at least now i could get some easy company. mari's just a knock away... *cheers* to stronger friendship.


awright. i just hope highschool grudges had gone by me. and by them. i dont like fighting anymore. i hate violence now. i dont want to argue with my high school mates. after all, they're the treasures i hold closest to me.

-close-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home