Saturday, December 10, 2005

Julia

i think it's going to rain...
it will be seconds before the rain engulfs the land.

i'm bored. jejo went back to batangas and he'll not be here until tomorrow...
when i was a child, a friend told me that whenever it rains, the plants lose life, the sun hides,
still enjoying my headphones.
and happiness suddenly succumbs to gloom. a silver blanket covers the city, and suddenly
there's something wrong though, my ears feel hot after some time listening music. haha, coz the ear protectros are covered with leather. kaya mainit.
everything is grim. when it rains, i would be forced to leave my playmates house... go home
i want to watch monster-in-law. but it's still out of video city.
feeling void inside... for the rain had washed away the happiness, just as what my playmate
drat that renter. he's been keeping that movie with him for a week now!
always told me. i would huddle in my bedroom, cover myself with piles of blanket during late november rains. it's cold. i never liked it that much when i was a child.

...boing bored boing...when i grew up, i dreamt of feeling the trickle of raindrops hitting my skin. it felt good. yes in my dreams. they were tiny drops of medicine, giving life to what has withered, to what was dry.
really bored. and hungry. im gonna buy cheese buns later.
i looked up at the sky, and i was blinded by the arrows of heaven that darted from the sky.
this is the last week of school this year. huff, i haven't really accomplished anything. except for the perfect score i got from 106 i guess... haha.
it felt good. i woke up.

listening to nickelback music!
i wanted to go out under the rain since then. im 18 now. but i have never went out to the rain.
Someday, somehow
I'm gonna make it all right but not right now
I know you're wondering when
(You're the only one who knows that)
Someday, somehow
I'm gonna make it all right but not right now
I know you're wondering when
but i have always felt good when it rains since then.
(You're the only one who knows that)
i grew up more. i always looked forward to the rainy season, because the rain gives life, and my spirit needs it.
Nickelback's music soothes my aching mental muscles. im loving alternative emo-rock nowadays. still rocking to evanescence, creed, goo goo dolls, avril lavigne, kelly clarkson, and dashboard confessional.
something's bothering me now.
it seems shallow but, i haven't found a girl who jives with my type of music. all the girls around listen to ballads and pop and the like. hayhay.
it will be seconds before the rain engulfs the land. a child is hunting me. i can see him from here.
oh, i slept very late yesterday (i mean a while ago...). it was 230 at my clock. haha, talk about tv-thlon...
"kaya pa yan magpaulan! palabasin nyo ya't, tinyo, inaatake na yan ng hika, kaunting ulan laang..."
i was watching star world, and i came upon this pageant called miss world... ahh, pretty girls here and there. hehe. i find the candidate from slovenia very pretty. the africans are.. well.. agbani darego (as i remember her, the nigerian) still stands out against them. i like dark girls. but not that dark.
the child is crying...
the host says there are only 9 blondes in the competition. hmmm, brunettes taking over the world...
"wag ka nga. susunod pa eh, diyan ka laang!"
there's one redhead. not that pretty. not my type. haay, still waiting for julia to make her first move... hihi. julia? julia? where are you?? yoohoo??
it will be seconds before the rain engulfs the land. i feel strange. i have a forebonding
i haven't seen the candidate from the philippines yet. i hope she's a stomper so we get the title, and the miss world pageant 2006 will be held here, and foreigners will go here, bringing with them millions of dollars, so our economy becomes livelier. haha! the economist that i am. cherishing by the fact that the peso is getting stronger.
feeling of remorse. i don't want to rain. not now. because i can only look from a window.

holy... chemical romance on my headphones. yeah!
i can only look. from my window... as the ghosts of my childhood haunt me.
well, that it. gotta study for accounting pa! i haven't learned anything because prof always asks me to write the things he says on the board. so i dont get to copy our lessons. grr... drat that!

awright bye!
-merry christmas-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home