Friday, December 09, 2005

Smiles

thinking of better days.

i watched this cheesy movie, hoping to ward away the pressures brought about by econ106 and accounting 1. movie was about this friend who was madly in love with his best friend, but his best friend was in love with someone else. aww, too bad. poor guy.

well the thing is there are people in this world who love their friends too much. unfortunately, the love they give is never reciprocated enough, because most of the world, in my point of view, is blinded by the rules of aesthetics and society. haha, my drift is blurred...

suddenly i realize how much im missing on the friend-role department. i hope my efforts are good enough.

i find relief in the presence of certain people... i find pride knowing all of ayen's five smiles. i find cheer imitating sarsi's jerky-groovy motions when she's singing. i find enlightenment when i practice french with tin. i laugh whenever im with noel. i roll over when im with darryl and aizel. i just hope they never get tired of me.

still haven't found my Best Friend - that someone who i can talk to in full abandon, and who'd care for me and love me to pieces. huff...

oh well...

friend evaluation later...

-evaluation-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home