Monday, January 23, 2006

Stretching Closets

yum! im eating french fries and cappuccino mcflurry while im typing this... eheh.

lacking sleep. yesterday i slept past 12:30 because i finished my assignment in cw10. had to wake up 7:30 for history, so that gave me only 7 hours of sleep, 30 minutes short of my usual slumber time. you see, im a voracious sleeper. eheh. that's why the moment i arrived home (*4:10pm) and set foot on my bed, i collapsed, and submitted myself to the dream fairies. just woke up and it's already 6. yey!

and now im eating! my way of bloating myself up. sleep, then eat. then sleep again. or watch tv maybe.

accounting was fine. the normal days when prof would comment on mispronounced words like felm (film), mulk (milk), and feerm (firm)... then ate at pancake house, which boasts the highest value added taxes compounded to their food. sheesh, 10% ba naman vat dun... that's usurping...

over lunch, girl friends talked girls hitting it on me. sorry guys, your effort is futile so long as i have this conscious-hot-ears mechanism working over me. but it's nice knowing that some INSANE girls happen to like me like tin and beng and maylyn for that matter... sayang, they're just not my type because i want someone else.

julia?

haha. joke. after watching under the tuscan sun i realized that i want someone else. badly. her. i talked to her this @!@#$%^&*()...

oh well. baka hormonal discharge lng to. give me a week and im back to my normal tigang self.

congratulate me for being able to stretch my closet! yey! all my clothes were delivered to the laundry house, and i was left with only three clothes-wearable-at-university-without-looking-like-some-free-radical... i have more clothes pa, but im not even thinking of wearing them at school. some are twice larger than my size, others are like tights, others are just plain dull and uglifying (forgive my work-crafting?). well, i managed to get through 3 days with exactly three clothes, when i would normally wear two clothes per normal school day. yie! well now i have my clothes with me because mr. bines had delivered them just a while ago, so, yeah.

at mga kaibigan, hindi nyo ba napansin na twice ko sinuot last week ung pants na suot ko kanina? haha, so that's the third time now. sori, if im a bit unhygienic, but that's what happens when your left with three clothes-wearable-at-university-without-looking-like-some-free-radical that doesn't go with any of my other jeans. and i was hanky-less for like four days now, my socks even ran out just today. but hey, i survived, without looking like im in a clothes shortage... yeba!

sarsi and ayen commented on the last shirt i have. i wore it today. buti na lang i looked ok, even if it's the last top in my closet.

eh ikaw, have you had your own closet stretching this year? tell me your story! pagalingan tayo! haha. beat my 3 tops, 2 pairs of socks, 1 jeans, no hanky, 2 underwears (i didn't wear an underwear when we had our exam in 106. haha. cheeky me. it's presko.), and 1 undershirt in four days. kaya mo?

should buy more clothes. sarsi says i should buy more collared shirts. will listen to sarsi, because she's my sort of fashion guru, and she knows what's best. for a guy like me.

again i quote:

"SEE, IF I HAD A GUY, I WOULD DRESS HIM AND STUFF... I WOULD BE HIS FASHION GURU..."

that's sarsi speaking. haha, during one of our gimmicks in megamall.

well, so long, i have to attend to my econ106 problem set. hey, watch "under the tuscan sun"! for once i wanted to be polish. they have the liquidest eyes to lure the women down. im watching sky high later. it's a sort of xmen ripoff... so long!

-deriving-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home