Saturday, January 14, 2006

Eating Boredom

what am i doing with my life?

geez, i still don't get the idea of panicking despiting impending danger next week. two midterms, none the wiser. here i am, watching the clock tick from 3:30 to 12:00, having ecstatic sessions with my best friends: chicken steak, garden salad with vinaigrette, and go-go. ah, c'est la vie.

on to the music of howie day... collide. yeah. this is good music.

have i mentioned that i broke the adjusting clasp of my skin diving equipment? yeah yeah, it's broken, and now i can't use it. i'd have to use the old moldy ones, rented in the university pool. but no, snorkel still functioning, so i took it off my original (now broken) mask and adhered it to the another mask-thats-been-in-use-for-30-years-yellowish-tarnishing-mask...

have i also mentioned that i have just seen the most beautiful lady i have ever laid eyes on last thursday? geez, she's hot. and delicate. and small, but goody. she had big eyes, but not the awkward ones. she's cute, especially when she scratches her neck. i saw her in the UP-Katips jeep. she's soooo beautiful...

snap!

back to my geek-knee-jerking-i-do-nerd-stuff reality, i'm finding a new normal at my constant staring into space, mind blank, and just sitting in slump like there's nothing left to do in the world. i guess that's what happens when your world's pace suddenly moves so fast and then in a second, everything stops, and you are in shock of the dead momentum. then everything will accelerate again, and it goes on, and on, until years have passed you by. huff.

i haven't have the time to be a normal boy falling for a NORMAL girl whose NORMAL URGES include BELIEVING and NOT LETTING GO.

shit, what am i saying?

...

currently chatting with kring. says she's been back from yankee state, where there are a lot of pigeons and squirrels... well, may i just say i haven't flew on an airplane yet? not once.

uff. i want a new life! fuckar... this one's so boring.

for the first time in my life, someone appreciated my handwriting. i didn't know there's someone else out there who'd appreciate my penmanship. thanks thanks, though my Big A and small a are almost the same.

....

I miss everyone! call me, text me, bring me back to your world because im drifting to my own abyssal, hell-my-life-is-so-boring expanse of nothingness. help... ?

why do i miss nina now? i havent seen her for the longest time... UP peepz, where ya? babc's been at zara's debut. abi i saw once at - i forgot. i see lique regularly, but no jomie. i wonder where kristel is. Mari is, well, a constant company. we talk a lot... about sad stuff... and bloodletting. i miss ayen, a bit, i miss len.

uf.

aryt. just burnt my tongue with boiling hot chocolate. errr...

it kills me knowing that my life is all about blogging, rat poo, my ordeals with creative writing, the unnattainability of french fluency, and sizzling hot chocolate. uff.

grrr.. babay na nga...
Anyone give me a life, please. ANYONE. SOMEONE...
-loser-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home