Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Phlegmy Nose

shit cwts and... uff. grr... so pissed off today. fuck. pucha!

well.

nose is spurting too much phlegm. i dunno if it's runny nose or i just really have this light fever that's pestering me for threee days now. grrr... not sure if i'll attend skin diving tomorrow. sayang. i so want to swim pa naman. but i cant mix the highly chlorinated water with my own volatile phlegm, that'd be too much for a hodgepodge.

drank peppermint mocha in my attempt to clear my nose of excess sipon. no effect. Php125 goes to waste.

one more sticker to go before i get my starbucks planner. well well.

so fun, having big hair. i like it now. took a nap a while ago, then woke up to buy coffee at starbucks, and big hair was big like an oversized bob-crop. and i like it, with all its waves and rusty fly aways. not to mention my crimson nose because of runny nose. i look like some displaced eskimo. not bad... everyone was looking. haha. i felt cute. good thing i have big wavy hair.

thata. updating my other blogs...

-dripping-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home