Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Nerd, Ranting

tired of debiting and crediting and explaining accounting entries... erg. i cant imagine how baa people learn to conquer their course and actually love them. accounting is just not my field. i prefer probing the human female genitalia than calculating and regulating business cashflows...

kfc's stupid staffers pissed me off. says they can't give me my change because they dont have lower bills... so? that's not my problem. actually that's an accounting trick, not giving the exact changes for petty amounts of cash because they provide extra revenue to the company so long as they are small. well that wont work for me, because im a UP student, and am very well literate of accounting stuff. bow.

my dinner: chicken steak (again... the problem with ectomorphism is i cant get enough of the food i like), 2 chicken fillet sandwiches, 2 donuts from cello's (caramel and chocolate). will excrete 80% of what i ate any time soon. give me an hour.

acle tomorrow. haay. time to study for econ106 on sunday and french 10 on friday. and i have to finish my short story in the evening... so tomorrow is a hectic day. will study francais dix at starbucks with tin. yey! double tall vanilla cream frap extra-whip...

starbucks planner is not a planner anymore. it's more of a scrapbook now. haha, im a messy unorganized person. you should see my planner, marvel at my collages. haha.

adi's idiolect: "SABAW..." whatever that means. tin seems to get the jargon. well. ca va?

met new people today: Anday, Sab, Hannah... ecosoc apps. goodluck! you're lucky, that im wishing you luck. coz i met these three ostriches who sort of cornered me at the tambayan and barged me with questions like "are you the one who i always see in katipunan?" "are you japanese, coz you're name is kimoy..." "is sarsi your sister?"

uh. im not up for magpie-talk....

people are pretty busy because i dont see them in ym anymore. hay. all alone again. me and my jukebox... tra la la la la.

-farting chicken steak-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home