Sunday, April 09, 2006

Gold Fish

ok enough of puttng lemon juice on the wound. its a scar already, there you go.
.
have been sad and sluggish for a week. on the record, really severe depression.
.
oh well.
.
let's say i was mistaken when i said there's no more good thing in this world. a while ago, while i was dining at kfc, i saw two children of about 6 or 7, traversing katipunan avenue, hand in hand, apparently enjoying their little adventure of beating the odds that were big honking monster cars and lots of pesky trycs and gnomish drivers in them. kid couple was complete with multicolored caps, micro-mini back packs, and matching blue uniforms... cute.
.
there's something in children that makes me want to stop and marvel at the value of innocence. that's why i wanna have kids, share their innocence; maybe all i need now is a little naivete.
.
is naivete a feminine adjective?
.
later another couple sat beside me - bigger version. so sweet. i hope they were my parents.
.
ak singko pa rin ako sa econ106. hay buhay.
.
and then just now, i was tinkering at my computer when i accidentally wove a good-looking knot from the two strings hanging from my shorts. i wasn't actually focusing on it, just playing with the strings, then voila, a good-looking knot! really. i even caught a picture of it. i'll upload it when the computer is fixed.
.
i cant do the knot now. i forgot how to do it.
.
i wish tin gives me a pup for my birthday. you see ill be turning 19 by the end of summer. i wish i wish i wish i get a puppy for my birthday.
.
haha! naaah! jok lang. puppies are expensive, they cant be given away. and pup will just die of loneliness because he has no one to play with at the unit, just me, and im busy at university... oh well.
.
gold fish na lang.
.
...
.
whoa! just a minute there, i actually thought of buying me a goldfish!
.
ok, how much is a goldfish? and the bowl? and the pebbles and the mini enchanted kingdom?
.
yeah yeah! ill get me a goldfish! perfect pet for an asthmatic person like me. para din hindi ko na mamiss si aizel, i buy goldfish. haha!
.
yadda yadda!

-singko singko singko-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home