Thursday, March 30, 2006

Time's Fool

whatever is happening to my body clock?

and my wall clock? there's something wrong...

you see i went home to batangas yesterday thinking that i've done everything related to acads when i chanced upon my cellphone's calendar... it says: "wednesday, march 30..."

damn! today is the deadline for our revised short stories for creative writing!

eh too bad, it's late, i decided to go back to QC "today" which is the 31st.

so i arrived a while ago, and went straight to the english department in fc, to submit my paper. i made notes pa about me being a day beyond deadline, and me being always out of schedule... a classmate texted me, asking me where we should submit the papers. i laughed to myself, thinking that im not the only one who beat the deadline.

and then something happened when i got back home at gcm. i turned on my computer, and the computer calendar says today is "thursday, march30..."

huh?

whatda?

i consulted my cellphone and it says "thursday, march31..."

sheesh! the dates are different! creepy... and after that i lost track of time. i still had to ask tin what exactly is the day today and the current time. yikes. after that i dozed to sleep, and i dont have any memory of whatever happened this afternoon. all i know is i just woke up, it's 11:25 in the evening, and im all jumpy, like some normal morning. but the difference here is that it's just almost midnight. and im wide awake...

huh?

what's happening?!?!?!?

...

there's something wrong with my computer. it cant find the sites in the internet. stupid computer.

...

i see some progress in the bb42 outing. and just as when i get this lifted feeling of chillin summertime, i realize, wala pala akong free time for the outing!! aaak!

on april 3- 6, i will be applying for the UPSE Registration Volunteer Corps. after april 6 is holy week i think. then april 10-11 is the enrollment for summer classes in UP. then classes start on april 17. hala!

uff. hard. time. definitely weird.

i guess everything is a function of time. really.

-confused-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home