Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Young Summer

damn. summer is manifesting itself. the comfort room steamed like a sauna. geez.

i went to video city for the third time in three days, and guess how lucky i could be... on my third visit, i chanced upon the newly released king kong vcd... they were just about to put it in the rack of "latest releases," so without further ado, i ran my way to the counter with the vcd of king kong in my hand. the other guy was eyeing me all the time, maybe he'd been waiting for it to. but. baha! beat ya buddy!

yes, after months, im actually watching king kong... in my computer. hehe. i never really had the chance to watch big movies in the big screen mainly because of my uptight schedule, and my unpredictable allowance level... that's why i would watch this popular film and then tell it to my friends and they would go: "ano? antagal na nun eh!"

yeah yeah. time incongruities. what can i do?

and then on my way back home (a very long journey home, because video city is approximately 97 kimoy footsteps away), i chanced upon a group of teenagers like me who seemed to be packing some real colorful stuff. i had my eye on the inflated multicolored plastic ball, and realized they were going to the beach. yada. packing beach food, beach attire, and their beach gadgets together with their beach selves into a van. and i got envious.

i wanna go beach too! uha!

man. i just hope my people from lasalle realize that we are letting pass a very young summer sun which could give us some real healthy tan (toink... tan = damaged skin, silly). basta. i want the feel of sand on my skin. sand and basking in the sun = baked skin. goody yada. it would be great if i would start summer class with a good skin contrast.

thinking of summer, i've decided not to work on a summer job because chem16 is a heavy subject. if id work for at least four hours a day, that leaves me no room for studying, and i wont have any time to relax either. so, bye bye summer job.

i will ask my mum to buy me a water dispenser. i will make her buy me a water dispenser!

quezon city summer is scorching hot you know. there's a temperature disparity between qc and lipa. lipa is cooler, since it's a high place. though it's beginning to toast there also right now. well, we can't escape the heat of the tropics if we dont want to migrate somewhere else.

eff. i filed a name transfer for the phone line a while ago. so i still wasn't able to go home to batangas today. i have to wait until tomorrow, so i can bring the files to a law office so they can notarize it. tut tut tut.

waaah! beach!

kasi naman... pub head? mang-invite ka na! go kaya mo yan.

sige na nga. kung wala talagang mangyayaring outing, di magbabakasyon na lang ako sa pinakamamahal na probinsya ng nanay ko. rosario, batangas. at dun, magkakahig ako ng palay. nang sa gayon, maging kayumanggi ang balat ko. yun...

well that's it. king kong is due tomorrow, so id better watch it now. and tomorrow, i'd be in the vicinity of a law office. i wonder what it looks like inside. could there be lots of.. uhh... lawyers? law employers? haha, we'll see...

-tra la la la la-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home