Friday, March 24, 2006

The Light

march 24... friday.

what could be more relieving than getting over your final ever finals exam in accounting? yes, cosmos, it is the very last accounting exam i will take this semester, this year, and i hope, this lifetime. allez! i have been haunted by the demons of balance sheets and turn-over rates since i was in high school, and today, this very special day, ends my life's journey through the labyrinth called fundamental accounting. cheers!

can i say now that i am no longer intimidated by accounting?

uh... erg.

that is if i pass accounting1. if i get tres, then, no more accounting for the rest of my econ life. yeeha!

alright, so i was done with accounting, and it didn't leave me unscathed. my mind was noodle soup after the exam, but despite the nausea-inducing complexities of capital stock, i was still collected enough to attend tin's induction party for ecosoc. we're certified mems now, let's join forces to clean ecosoc from all the toxic pollution brought about by coƱotica!


tin and others pledging before the ecosoc insignia

tin's biggest surprise for the day: senior na si raymond ogan...

yes my dear friend, as much as i was astounded when i learned that he'll be leaving soon, raymond very nice guy is graduating this sem. tsk tsk tsk.

kimoy's joys for the day: i was awarded outstanding mem! yehey! and i got the pedse award for sticking myself to seccom despite prodworks that last until the waking hours of morning. well, i guess i've developed dedication to work because of the sympathetic people that consists my committee, so the honors actually goes to you guys. cheers! to the value of cooperation bestowed upon us by these fateful events.



as for now, i will enjoy my venti raspberry tea frap blended cream added whipped cream. i think after my very hard work for accounting, im entitled with the simple joys from tangy raspberry syrup, thick cream, and invigorating tea aftertastes.


periwinkle drink

yum! life really isn't that bad... im downing my second starbucks drink for the day. despite my neverending battle with ectomorphism, i gain high utilities from my ability to metabolize quickly. so i eat, drink, and consume like the gods.

as tin says, always look at the better side of things.

the light! i see it shining down in front of me....

-simple joys-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home