Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Business Hours

im fureakin tired. yesterday was a rollercoaster ride.

started the day with an oral examination in french. i could have easily aced it, if i hadn't forgotten the rules on negation. darn. i was not satisfied with my performance. but hell, french here i come.

then i had to go to sc to have a mugshot of me for my resume. after i got my photos, the most unfortunate event happened to me...

I LOST MY CELLPHONE!

shit.

and me and niña were scheduled for a preliminary interview in makati. i got so down and all, but before that...

we had our last meeting in cw10 muna. was fun because prof guerrero brought 3 boxes of cello's donuts, and lots of junk food for us to eat. well he would still be my favorite professor of all, even if he didn't bring us a box of cello's, because he was the only one who made me realize my potential in some field, in this case, creative writing. "im expecting to see you in higher creative writing courses," he said.

yes. for once, i got appreciated.

after that, i battled with another final exam in french, the written one, the second exam for french that same day. i got two mistakes which means no more uno, but tin assured me that since we didn't miss any meeting, french was till a sure ace. i hope.

then un nga, i realized that my cellphone was gone. so i got depressed, thinking of the many consequences that lies ahead, i called niña using the landline that i cant come to makati. then i had to tell my mum that my cellphone was lost, and when i called her, lo and behold, the UP Cooperative called them and informed them that they have my cellphone, found it somewhere, put it in the lost and found.

T-H-A-N-K G-O-D!

see, that's what you get when you give your best to being a good person. dharma.

i thought i could catch up with niña, and i did! we met at the quezon avenue station. thanks niña for everything.

when we reached makati, everything went a-blur. i could just remember my interview, the interviewer asking me questions i choose not to talk about. she even made me read a whole paragraph of nonsensical sentences containing th's and s's... damn. i thought i didn't read well because my lips were dry, i was famished like hell, and my feet were throbbing like crazy. but nevertheless, the point of the matter is THE FREAKING COMPANY DO NOT HAVE PART-TIME OPENINGS. Merdre!

she should have told us first hand. but i guess that's her job - interviewing. that's what she likes.

after the interview, niña and me traversed the perimeter of the block of the towering buildings, hoping to find the call center companies that were referred to us. unfortunately, we failed to find. the next thing we knew, we were at glorietta, slumped in a "chair" in the middle of all the chaos, trying to make sense of our game plan. the trip home was another story: a crammed mrt made us take the bus instead. and the smog surrounding me reflected the hazy memory i have of that journey. so freakin tiresome.

it was planned that we would go to ortigas today. but after my make-up class in accounting, i realized that my best move would be to stay at home, study for the finals on friday, and cross the bridge to the corporate world when i get there. that is after all the finals that lies ahead of me.

by the way, i aced the written exam in skin diving. and i got the highest score in the practicals. yeba.

that's too much for dharma.

simple joys.

-cramming-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home