Thursday, March 16, 2006

Seattle's Best

...

tiresome day. it's 2:04 am. my hands are throbbing after cutting 100 pages of directory material. and my eyes are puffy. i am puffy. can i have a capsule of antihistamine please?

sarsi's birthday celebration today. super bowl food is delicious. i want more eggplants and lemon chicken.

hung-out with ate ajean and her kada at seattles after megamall. ate ajean's kada is the generic type who would tend to non-exclusivity and add someone to the friends circle by "bonding" and talking about slums like love life and the like.

hmm...

hanging out with ajean's barkada gave me things that made me start thinking.

mage is gay. students of 131 do not sleep. java kuhla brownies is delicious. ate bes is a somnophiliac. ate my and ate ajean has a crush on me. and everybody else. bern is a softee. paul is kind sometimes. people find me "unconventional." juniors also oppressed by seniors.

seniors leaving this year. cheers to a joyous ecosoc next year!

tired. erg. sleep, bye.

-zzzZZZ-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home