Friday, March 03, 2006

Raspberry Tea

change is the only constant in the world. what a cliché.

it surprises me how my frapuccino preference can change in a week. vanilla frap just lacks character and lacks uniqueness relative to milkshakes... despite the comfort brought about by its sweetness, it has nothing in its flavor to boast about. there are more flavorful fraps in the menu...

like my new favorite frap: Tall Raspberry Tea Frapuccino Blended Cream added Whipped Cream!

originally i ordered the same vanilla frap whenever i went to starbucks. so it's just recently that i discovered the others. like raspberry tea frap, for example. very flavorful. there actually exists a tea from the leaves of raspberry?

i prefer blended cream in the frap because the raspberry tea syrup is very strong, you need to dull the flavor by cream. add some more extra whipped cream and voila! my periwinkle drink! it's so delicious, it gives me a hallucinated feel. (harhar, placebo effect) a sip tingles your tongue, it's like ambrosia. raspberry tea frap is also tricky because if you drink it straight up, the strength of the tea syrup will drug you over. so it has to be aspirated and oxygenated first in your mouth, para lumabas yun totoong lasa. haha, readying myself for some hardcore wine-tasting.

you oxygenate wine also right? to release its flavor?

yes, i have very limited wine knowledge. the only wine i know is tequila.

wine ba ang tequila?

see, im not even sure.

well back to starbucks.

my new favorite espresso beverage: *drum roll* is

short iced white chocolate moccha! wee, c'est délicieux!

it has vanilla frap characteristics, and i like it because by default, i am biased to sweet. the first thing i taste kasi in pure espresso is the bitter-caffeine-containing fraction of the drink, so when i had my serving of sweet tasting white chocolate moccha, iced, gawd... c'est la vie...

and i like the sound of ice cubes rattling against the plastic container, reminds me of summer.

i hope someone will take a mug shot of myself with my favorite frap for my planner-slash-receipt-clipboard-cum-journal-tags. its a matter of personalizing an otherwise mainstream notepad. a photo would make it underground, i guess. haha. my not so severe case of hypergraphia is manisfesting itself in media other than the computer and the internet. i wont be surprised if there will come a time when i would be forced to write on our comfort room walls.

weirdo.

-hypergraphic-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home