Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Totally Numbed

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh...

shit. when will the bad luck stop? just a while ago, my headphones broke itself. now i cannot listen to my music until i buy myself another set of headphones. fudge naman oh.

then i saw the telephone bill for february, still unpaid. fuck. ako na naman ata magbabayad nito sa xavierville.

my life is shit pie right now... i tried watching must love dogs and corpse bride to lift my soul from its sophomore slump, but hey, i just ended up hating everything diane lane... and i only got bored of corpse bride. pucha. no more happiness for me.

except for the beautiful criticism i received for my story in creative writing. it's really a good story, like what my prof said, my characters are the best characterized among all others. wow, something to be happy about...

IF I WAS CREATIVE WRITING MAJOR!

IM AN ECON MAJOR FOR CHRISSAKE!!! IM SUPPOSED TO EXCEL IN MY MAJORS, NOT IN SOME PETTY GENERAL EDUCATION PROGRAM MY COURSE HAS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT!

aahhfuc!!

this year is supposed to be my year! chinese superstitions are beginning to sound like bullshit.

what the fucking hell have i done to deserve this?

damn i give up. there's nothing good left in this world... at least in my world... everything is buried in 6 inches of mishaps and shit.

six is a very unlucky number.

-give me 13 ounces of morphine-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home