Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tying Shoelaces

for the first time in two days, my hands are not sweaty. maybe because of skin diving, beat the hell out of my hormones. skin diving was especially tough today, but it was fun, with all the "scramble mask game" and the survival floating and getting yourself geared up while under water. i thought i was gonna drown. but i realized that i wont drown because of incapacity to do skin diving, i'd drown because of nervousness. and now i know better. i feel comfortable under water now. see, i have to learn the basics (and the tremors tied to it) before i could enjoy the water.

lessons learned: before skin diving, i must eat heavy breakfast (preferrably with egg so i get all the cholesterol to keep me warm), take my vitamins, and let the elements take care of you, while doing the butterfly kick of course.

let sat-in at class today. it amazes me how her voice creepily sounds very much like len's... brrr, the games of nature.

im currently not thinking of depressing things.

i want to laugh. i need stand-up comedy. well, classmates said we'll have a date on saturday, so... that means lots and lots of spaghetti specially cooked by niƱa and more titillating talks from lynnie and ayen.. then go to church sunday morning. priest said mass is going to have a bit of a twist, coz it's the week of the hearts... so, we're coming!

for now, i study accounting. it's embarassing to be in the midst of to-be-suma-cum-laudes when i my first exam in accounting gave me a not so competitive score... id better study.

and i caught myself speaking french inside the restroom. it's fun, that i learn the french language by continually running french dialogues in my head... i think of the words, catch their resemblances with the words i know in another language, and voila, i get what it means. so that's how we learn french. repeat french sentences in your head over and over again.

i am a harassed boy. maybe i should get a body guard so no one would touch me. sarsi tried teaching me the approachable-but-sungit look, so id stay nice but keep myself from being touched... but... i dont get it. maybe im just not the type who would exude a sungit aura. yeah. me and my big heart... :-(

awryt. going to mcdo now to study. it's cooler there than here at unit. will get back before pinoy big brother commences. will not miss pbb tonight. heheh. i have an inner jologs too.

today's FACT ABOUT ME:
sometimes i have a hard time tying shoelaces... yeah. maybe my fingers are too long, they get tangled with each other.

-studying-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home