Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sustaining Glory

and just when i was to throw myself to total devastation, my high school classmates came over and saved me from my solitary doom.


dating ayen, eyeless lynnie, and sadako reloaded... my saviors...

now is just the right time to come. the laughs are all i needed to keep me going. thank you for cheering me up..



the usual kulitan. so simple a thing, but it helps a lot. i cannot live a college life void of the tender loving care from the people who know me more than everyone else. they make my life glorious - a life sparked by small flecks of light amid the black backdrop of reality.

my medicine... my valium during my neurotic days. thank you guys. if you need a helping hand, a shoulder to lean on, if you need to whine your heart out, rant, cry, laugh, pig-out, or just talk... im just here, waiting to repay you for the deed you did today. always remember that in my heart you always comes first. i will be just here.



i mean it. no slumbook rip-offs...

-found-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home