Monday, February 20, 2006

Wrong Name

eff. and i failed the exam which i should have aced if not for my carelessness and lack of drive. 47 out of 100! yess! the golden days of my life! pucha eto na...

if this is severe depression im experiencing now, then i dont want to escape it anymore. i dont want to waste effort shooing it off. im tired. eat my pride. drain my soul. kill me now. for a change, i think that's the best way to create a change.

andadali na nga ng subjects ko, bumabagsak pa ko! putangina!

what should i make of that? that im a big dummy wrongly picked by the UP board to include in UP's roster of intelligent students? ha? im not like this when i was in highschool! why? of all times now?

tangina naman oh.

but im tired. all i can do now is curse my way through the days that would sadly pass. wala na. sirang sira na transcript ko.

eh fuck who the hell cares? wala naman di ba? im a nobody wise-person-poser walking in the midst of authentic genuises. and i had the guts to do so. fuck me.

erg.

wala.

the only thing that can help me now is tiresome dedication and understanding all the readings that i should read. i have to study, study, study... nothing else can help me now but the drive to get myself back on track. no one else can help me now but myself.

-brooding over the number 47... shit...-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home