Sunday, February 12, 2006

Valentine's Stag

day of the hearts is two days from now... i wonder how i'll celebrate valentine's.

i was dreaming of spending it with a significant someone. give her roses and chocolates, do classic in a candlelit dinner. huddle to her side in the cold of the night, cuddle, and kiss... but...

but...

my allowance is below sea level!! oh man...

i cant even buy me food. wahaaaaaaaaa. uha uha... too bad for me, i think women around me have taste - they won't like valentine's so-so's... ergg...

wow. it has been a long time. im all alone right now. my love life's a barren wasteland. of broken dreams and broken promises... ff, of course no one would understand what im saying. i have a life unknown to most of my friends, you know....

i wish i'll have my first kiss this valentine's...

yes. ive never been kissed. well yes i was, back in highschool. but i dont count pauline's kisses because she kisses everyone anyways... so that doesn't qualify. and all the rest doesn't qualify, because a kiss for me must be meant. not just by accident, no - you cant have your first kiss by accident. unless if that accident involved me and someone like, say, elisha cuthbert. would do, would do... haha! but otherwise, it's not a kiss. and i have to kiss my first this valentine's!!

sheesh. this entry is overridden with frustrated love-particulates. sorry. valentine's comes only once a year.

ikaw? may kasama ka sa valentine's?

pasama na lang. i dont want to be alone on the day of hearts. i've been alone that day for the past 18 years of my life. metaphorically. i mean... yeah. whatever.

i dont want to spend valentine's doing movie marathons all by myself. erg. have to be with someone.

kung wala talaga, i'll ask ayen out na lang. haha! coz i think tin has a date, as i have read on her blog, and vida is, uhh, i dont think she likes to celebrate valentine's because she finds fault in empirical emotions, so... and sarsi is... actually sarsi's parents might not want sarsi to spend valentine's with a boy like me. hmmm. so maybe i'll just hook up with ayen, and the rest of bb42. haha! tara date tayo... group date! yey!

basta, kelangan hindi depressed sa valentine's. dapat happy! we should give our hearts a break.

advanced happy valentine's everyone! Joyeux à jour de la Saint-Valentin!

was my french right?

-cheese jutting out of my skin-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home