Sunday, February 26, 2006

Frou Frou

finally got over asunto.

the problem in the difficulty of accounting as a subject doesn't lie in itself. i have the problem. i am the problem. mental blocks crowd my brainevery time i take exams. i was lucky i stayed longer in the test, i saved 3 items which i answered incorrectly before i noticed. god. no assurance of a better score than the last exam though..

maybe i should run around the acad oval first before i take exams. oxygenation: a frustrated resort for clutter-brains like me. so much for cross-overs and information traffic. my gray matter just cannot compete with darryl's.

then the pressure. erg. when i passed my paper, my professor asked me:

"oh ano, mataas ka na ngayon??"

sheesh. pressure. his facial muscles are hunting me until now. obviously my first exam was a flunker. i just hope i did better on the second one.

sarsi, you sure of the band name you have given me? frou frou? that sounds more of a dog than a band you know... ive been rummaging through limewire. still no frou frou.

huff. one more quiz to go. then it's chillaxin. will hustle hard, till tomorrow. study till 11. i hope my hormones dont get all hyped up again, so i can do 109 quiz with flying colors. then i can french kiss the morning.

coz im hopeful
yes i am hopeful for today
take this music and use it
let it take you away
yeah im hopeful, hopeful
and you'll make a way
i know it ain't easy but
that's ok
coz we hopeful!

-twista-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home