Sunday, March 19, 2006

Early Morning

it's three am and im wide awake. ok, half-awake.

i felt scorching tsssst-hot while sleeping, that i woke up in the middle of the night, took a cold shower, and got myself typing a 3am blog entry to the tune of "here is gone."

nothing important. just documenting the workings of my mind during dead hours. now what's on my mind?

i love rock music. un lng. hehe. ok, ive been downloading linkin park lately. which surprises me, because i remember when i was 12, i hated linkin park whenever i hear my brother playing them, because they sounded to noisy and artificial. well they still do sound the same, but i developed a liking to hard-alternative music... so it's all beautiful for me now.

and taking a cold shower during the early morning hours feels good. it's a new thing for me.

im hungry. too bad mcdo is closing. will be opening in two hours pa.

ugh, im really hungry.

-rockin-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home