Friday, March 24, 2006

New Beginnings

"After my last exam I'm going to get a haircut. Well you see, this haircut means a lot to me. ... . It symbolizes a "new start" and a new me. Just like with Kimoy. He got his hair done in the usual shark-like fashion after he stopped combing and fixing up. I guess he's in another "new start" himself."

exactly! you've read my mind for the umpteenth time, tin.

after the blows of fate, the unmanageable things that disoriented my footing, i pushed on gear to put me under the light. 48 hours ago, i was in the tangle of losing a friend, giving up medschool, hating my mother forever, failing mr. guerrero, and isolating myself to society permanently. but then the wheel of fate turns, and suddenly, the burden's gone.

you wont notice fate doing her manipulations on you. or was it god? God? or some higher being? the cosmos? whatever. in my earthly vocabulary, it's like the aftertastes you get from tea fraps: subtle and evasive, but intoxicating and cleansing at the same time. my natural highs.

my hair points up towards the sky, like the sunflower. have you ever seen the rolling sunflower fields of Arles? a vast sea of yellows look up to the sun in adoration, in hope a bright day the next day. society is a vast sunflower field. we are the sunflowers, and the blooms next to us are the people closest to us, our families, friends, also looking up to the sky as we do, hoping for a better tomorrow.

my hair points up towards the sky. this is my way of letting people know of the new life that blooms inside of me.

girls are a bit psychic, aren't they?

-face the world-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home